TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING OF WEDDING SHOWS WITH WEDDINGPAGES.CO.UK / WEDDING FAIRS NORTH EAST
1. Stands are offered on a first come first served basis until all spaces are taken.
2. The allocation of sites and positioning of trade stand space will be at the discretion of the organisers, although every endeavour will be made to meet exhibitor’s needs full set up details will be emailed prior to the event.
3. Cancellation of the event due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control a credit for the amount paid will be applied for use at future events.
4. We reserve the right to change the Venue, Rooms allocated or stands positions to different rooms or future dates where necessary.
5. All stands should be set up to operate at least 1 hour before the events start time, we reserve the right to refuse entry to those arriving later than this.
6. No exhibitor shall sub-let any portion of space allotted to him/her or promote another business or event without the organiser’s permission.
7. All trade stands must be open and staffed when the events are open to the public and exhibits must not be closed or dismantled during this time.
8. Goods and packages must not be delivered to the organisers or venue without prior permission.
9.Exhibitors who have not made full payment within the prescribed terms agreed on booking and within the invoice will render their space being mad available for booking by another party with loss of deposit and will not be permitted to exhibit without express prior permission.
10.Deposits and payments are non returnable, cancellations made more than 1 month in advance may be able to be transferred to future events subject to availability. (Max 1 per year) Any missed pre arranged instalments or returned cheques will render the full balance to become due immediately by any method previously used to make payments including credit card or direct debit.
11.Dates may be changed and events may be moved to different venues at our discretion or in unforeseen circumstances, any credits due will be transferred to future events.
12.Current prices quoted do not include any VAT, VAT may apply to events which are not already booked and paid for in full. Any due by pre-arranged instalment in future may be subject to VAT unless originally agreed otherwise
13. The organisers operating business names are Peter Callender trading as Weddingpages.co.uk / Wedding Fairs North East and will not be responsible for the death, injury or loss caused to any exhibitor or to his or her agents, regardless of the cause of the death, injury or loss arising.
14. Exhibitors are responsible for their own Public liability Insurance and for ensuring any electrical equipment used complies with PAT requirements.
15. Unless paying by pre-arranged instalments, full payment of remaining balances are due at least 30 days before the event or space may be forfeited unless booked within a lesser period then they will be due according to terms agreed when booking.
16. Any specific requirements for position of tables etc should be requested on the booking form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the event.
17. We accept verbal, telephone , online and email confirmation of bookings, full details of booking will be confirmed within the Invoice and it will be assumed that by reading the invoice or attending the event that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions the link for which is in each invoice sent and on the initial exhibitor enquiry page
18. Payment of invoices is due within 30 days unless stated in writing otherwise within the invoice. If the invoice is not paid within that period, the debt may be referred to a collection agency and statutory interest will accrue at a rate of 8% over the official dealing rate per annum in accordance with The Late Payment of commercial Debt (interest) Act 1998. Collection costs will also be added to the debt in accordance with The Late Payment of Commercial Debt Regulations 2002. In addition, reasonable costs of recovering the debt that exceeds the fixed sum will be pursued in accordance with The Late Payment of Commercial Debt Regulations 2013.
Please check official .GOV links below: